Data Access Components for MySQL 6.1
Old versionsSee all
Data Access Components for MySQL (MyDAC) is a library of components that provides direct access to MySQL database servers from Embarcadero RAD Studio XE, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, CodeGear Delphi 2009, C++Builder 2009, CodeGear RAD Studio 2007, Delphi 2007 for Win32, C++Builder 2007, Borland Developer Studio 2006, Delphi 2005, Turbo Delphi, Turbo Delphi for .NET, Turbo C++, Delphi 7,6,5, C++Builder 6,5, Lazarus and FreePascal for Win32 and Linux, and Kylix 3,2.
60-day fully functional trial versions of all products are available on Devart web site: http://www.devart.com/mydac/download.html
MyDAC can connect directly to MySQL server or work through the MySQL client library. The MyDAC library is designed to help programmers develop faster and cleaner MySQL database applications.
MyDAC is a complete replacement for standard MySQL connectivity solutions and presents an efficient alternative to the Borland Database Engine for access to MySQL.
- Direct access to server data. Does not require installation of other data provider layers (such as BDE and ODBC)
- In Direct mode does not require MySQL client software and works directly through TCP/IP
- Full support for the latest versions of MySQL and support for all MySQL data types
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicitly reexecuting certain operations
- All types of local sorting and filtering, including by calculated and lookup fields
- Automatic data updating with TMyQuery, TMyTable, and TMyStoredProc components
- Unicode and national charsets support
- Supports many MySQL-specific features, such as locking, SET and ENUM types
- Advanced script execution functionality with TMyScript component
- Support for using macros in SQL
- Integration with MySQL Developer Tools for performing advanced database development and administration tasks